Take pride in your work? We're seeking an experienced Make Ready & Punch Technician to join our team. This 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday position starts at $15.00-$18.00/hour.
This person is required to have experience in the residential apartment industry, construction, or handyman professions. This position is responsible for preparing vacant apartments for move-in and assisting with maintenance requests as needed.
Be a part of the Charles success story and apply today!
Duties for a make ready and punch technician may include but not limited to:
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in, including removing trash and completing any necessary repairs or replacements
- Touch-up paint in apartments and around community areas as needed
- Respond to and complete service requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate with the maintenance supervisor and team to prioritize tasks throughout the day
- Provide excellent customer service when interacting with residents, guests, and vendors
- Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the community and correct them or report them to the maintenance supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment within the community
- Ensure upkeep of community appearance by replacing lightbulbs, removing trash and litter, painting and performing repairs as needed
- Assist with grounds keeping, pool maintenance, housekeeping, distribution of notices, apartment inspections, and other tasks as needed
1. Must have previous experience in most areas of maintenance and repairs.
2. Must have a good history of job dependability and performance.
3. Must have experience in the use of maintenance equipment and tools.
4. Must practice punctuality and strong troubleshooting skills.
5. Familiar with plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance practices.
6. Must have own vehicle and driver's license.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- HVAC (Preferred)